Phoenix Air Conditioning, LLC is a family-owned and trusted HVAC and A/C repair company, and they are here to help you maintain your home’s air conditioning system. Below are some helpful tips for troubleshooting some of the most common air conditioning problems.
1. Check the air filter – The air filter removes dust and debris from the air, and it’s important to check the air filter regularly and change it when it’s dirty. A dirty air filter can reduce the efficiency of your air conditioning system and cause it to work harder than it needs to.
2. Check the thermostat – It’s possible that your thermostat may be set to the wrong temperature, which can cause your air conditioning system to run inefficiently. Make sure that the thermostat is set to the correct temperature and that the fan setting is turned on so that the air is circulated throughout your home.
3. Listen for unusual noises – If your air conditioning system is making any strange noises such as grinding, rattling, or whistling, it’s likely that there’s a problem. It’s important to get any strange noises checked out, as it could be a sign of a more serious issue.
4. Check for leaking – If you notice water or other liquid leaking from your air conditioning system, it’s important to get it checked out right away. Leaking can be caused by a variety of issues, from a blocked condensate line to a refrigerant leak.
5. Check your ducts – If you notice any drafts in your home, it may be an indication that your ducts are not sealed properly. This can lead to air not being circulated properly throughout your home, which can cause your air conditioning system to work harder than necessary.
If you find that you’re having any issues with your air conditioning system, contact Phoenix Air Conditioning, LLC right away to schedule an appointment. They are experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of air conditioning repair, and can help diagnose and fix any issues you may be having.
Additionally, if you’re looking for ways to reduce energy usage and help the environment, consider installing a smart thermostat. Smart thermostats can help save energy by automatically adjusting the temperature when you’re not at home, and can even be controlled remotely using a smartphone or tablet. Visit the Energy.gov website to learn more about smart thermostats.